Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Revival Groups, Whiskey Town Lake Party, Red Line word

Revival Group introductions  - the 1000+ BSSM students are divided into 20 revival groups with 60-70 in a group. Our RG has 67 people. 6 interns with 10-11 students assigned to an intern. Monday morning the interns introduced the students. They read statements of the strengths of the students as described by those who wrote references for us to get accepted into BSSM. 



After the RG meeting we drove 20 minutes West to Whiskeytown Lake. We had a potluck bbq and our assignments was to find another student and give them a word of knowledge about their room they grew up in and prophecy over them. 


Lukus was the person who had my name. He correctly had a word of knowledge I had a blue wall and then went on to excitedly explain that he saw a red line that would take me to the world. I explained to him I work with Chinese and want to help them take the silk roads back to Jerusalem. He said I needed to stay on the red line to see the massive fruit coming.

I described to him this map I saw when he prophesied over me: 


No comments:

Post a Comment